Friday, August 16, 2013

Encounters at VOA Friday Aug 16, 2013

Today at VOA I was listening to Rodney Hogue give a message on deliverance.  I was a little sleepy and I closed my eyes and a wind of sweet fragrance blew over me.  I opened my eyes immediately and I looked around to see who did that but there was no one in the room that could have done that.  I remember a prophecy given to me by one of the prophets at morning Star Church. They prophesied that the fragrance of the Lord was going to come to me.  I believe this was an angel bringing the fragrance of The Lord to my life.



While sitting in one of the meetings today a man sitting next to me said would you please pray for my shoulders. He had torn rotator cuff's. He said that the Lord told him to ask me to pray for him. So I did. As I prayed for him and I had my hand on his right rotator cuff I felt something pop he wasn't moving his arm at the time. And then I asked him did you feel that he said yes did you and of course I said yes.  God had returned to him freedom of movement in his shoulders and he said that he felt at least 80% or better. I prayed again and I asked him to move the shoulders more and he said that he had no more pain and he had more freedom of movement that he's ever had for a long time.

I also prayed for many people during the impartation service. It seemed like just about everyone I laid hands on to pray for went down under the power. There must've been at least 15 or 20 people go down as I prayed for them. There were a lot of people on the ground during that impartation service.  Probably a few hundred altogether.

I also got to pray for three people after the service regarding Deliverance. Two of them felt heat and power coming into them as we prayed.  I believe that was a sign from the Lord showing that they were delivered from the things that they have asked prayer for. All three of them felt greater freedom and peace after prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment