Sunday, May 12, 2013

Healing Class - Level 2


The last two months my wife and I have been taking a class from Global Awakening.  It's a course offered through Global's healing certification program.   I highly recommend this to anyone interested in pursuing the healing ministry.  My faith has been strengthened and my wife and I have seen The Lord move in miraculous ways.  Sometimes we see immediate results, sometimes the healing occurs over time, and sometimes we don't see anything (at least not yet!).

These are some testimonies that occurred from exercising what I was learning.  I include the victories and the mundane.  Why?  Because that is the reality of the healing ministry.  Sometimes we see things happen right away, and other times we're not sure what will happen.  Have to keep this in mind, its The Lord who heals.  Our job is to pray and believe!  I am going to keep pressing in to this ministry that Jesus declared is ours for the taking!

WOK stands for word of knowledge.  WOKs can come in several different forms.  Some of the ways you can receive a WOK are through an impression (a thought), an impression in your body (you feel something), a vision (mental picture), through smell (I actually smelled vicks vapor rub once when praying for a woman, nobody had this on - it was a WOK for this woman), you can hear something, you can get a taste and you can get one through a dream.   Randy Clark identifies 7 different ways you can receive a WOK.  I have actually experienced WOKs through all of these ways.

Prayer Model & WOK (1)

I went to our neighbors house for dinner.  They had invited me over since my wife and kids were out of town and they thought I could use the company.  Michelle (my neighbor) answered the door and let me in.  I noticed she was limping pretty good and asked her what happened to her.  She told me that she had injured her knee a couple of weeks ago and had been to the doctor to check it out.  The doctor did an MRI and stated that everything looked fine.  The doctor said she had some arthritis and to relax, get off her feet as much as possible, and ice it.  She had been walking on it quite a bit this day and heard her knee pop as she was coming down the steps.  She went back to an emergency orthopedic center to have them recheck her knee.  They said nothing felt out of place or damaged.  I asked her if her mother had arthritis and she said yes (her mom was in the room).  I asked if her grandmother had arthritis and she said no.  But she said her grandfather had arthritis.  I explained to her about generational curses that can be passed down.

I then used commanding prayers for healing, canceling the assignment of arthritis and the generational curse of arthritis.  I commanded cartilage and ligament damage to be be healed.  I then asked if she felt any difference.  No...she said.  I asked her what her pain level was and said it was a "6" out of 10.  I then prayed again using commanding prayers and was also silent in just listening to the Holy Spirit.  I also commanded to pain to leave her body.  I didn't get any other direction at that time.  I re-interviewed her and still no change.  We talked about how The Lord heals sometimes immediately, other times gradually, and other times when we take a step of faith (like trying to do something you couldn't do before).  She received this instruction well.  I then got a word of knowledge regarding exactly where the pain was in her knee.  I pointed to the 2 places where it was hurting and she confirmed that was true.  I then commanded pain to leave those parts of her knee.  Again, no change in pain at that time.  So I told her to continue testing it when she moves around the house.

Prayer Model and WOK (2)

While I was at my neighbors house I found out her mother had arthritis.  After interviewing the mother and daughter I found out that arthritis ran in the family.  I asked the mother if I could pray for her arthritis.  She said yes.  She wasn't in alot of pain at the time I was praying for her.  So I began to pray using commanding prayers and canceling the generational curse of arthritis.  As I was praying for her, I suddenly got the impression to pray for her neck and shoulder area.  So I asked her if she had trouble in that area of her body.  She looked shocked that I would ask her and said yes she does.  She had been getting extreme headaches and getting dizzy.  She had an episode where she got a sudden attack in that area of her body and fell on a coffee table and the headache left her after hitting her head, but that she still gets pain in the shoulder / neck area and also still gets the dizzy spells.

I told her that the Lord showed me to pray for her in that area, that it was a word of knowledge and that if He showed that to me He intended to heal her.  So I put my hand on the area between the shoulders and commanded healing of the vertebrae, nerve endings and return this area to normal function.  She said she felt heat where I was praying.  She felt like the area relaxed and that she didn't have any tension in that area any more.  Her posture changed as well.  She shed a few tears of joy and appreciation to The Lord.

She told me that she had other ailments as well.  She had congestive heart failure, was on a pace maker and had diabetes.  Her heart function was only 35% (not sure what that means exactly other than its supposed to work at 80-100% in order to get the fluids off the body and out of the chest area.)  I prayed for her heart efficiency to increase, using commanding prayers.  And also prayed for her blood sugar level to return to normal.  She didn't feel anything in particular after these prayers and not having any further leading I didn't pray any further.

Prayer Model and WOK (3)

We were visiting family in Pennsylvania during easter weekend.  At a family dinner I noticed that one of my wife's cousins had a horrible limp.  So I asked her what was going on.  She had an accident at work which effected her back and she had to get surgery where they had fused some of the vertebrates together.  She had arthritis in her back and was in extreme pain 8 out of 10.  So I began praying for her using commanding prayers.  I had a WOK about pain down her right leg, which she had.  I commanded the pain to leave and as soon as I did, the pain the moved up from her mid thigh area into her hips.  I then commanded the pain to leave this area, and it moved to the left hip area.  I then commanded the afflicting spirit to leave her body in Jesus name.  She said the pain then moved down into her left leg, around the same area it had been in within the right leg.  I then commanded the afflicting spirit to leave her body and it did.  She was amazed at what was happening.  We then prayed for a creative miracle for her back, asking God to create new parts and remove the metal that was in her back that fused it together.  She was able to test her body and had more mobility than before.  Pain was out of her leg and hip area.  I counseled her about afflicting spirits and how they may try to come back. And instructed her that she had authority in Jesus name.  That night she definitely got relief!

Prayer Model and WOK (4)

Went to visit a family in Georgia, being invited by my brother to pray for some of the congregation at his church.  The husband was on a ventilator that had been set up at his house.  He had a medical bed and ventilator attached through a tracheotomy.  He wasn't able to speak, but could nod his head or blink his eyes.  He had a surgery around the neck area.  We interviewed the wife to find out what had happened and what occurred around the time he had this problem.  After interviewing I just got the impression to pray for creative miracles.  I don't remember what the ailment was now, but it affected his breathing ability (some of the involuntary muscle functions, it might have had some impact on part of the brain area if I remember correctly) and he now had to be on a ventilator to breath.  He has been in this condition for a year.  So I began to pray, at first just speaking in tongues to The Lord.  My wife, brother and I were praying in tongues for this man.  After 5 minutes I began praying for a creative miracle in the neck area, for God to restore muscle function and restore any damaged tissue.  I used petitionary prayers at first.  I then asked him if he felt anything different in the neck area.  He said yes (by nodding).  I asked him if he felt heat.  He said yes (by nodding).  So we began to bless what The Lord was doing.  I then prayed again using petitionary and commanding prayers.  He still felt heat (we were not able to touch him there because of the set-up).  He kept having heat there for several minutes.  I couldn't ask him to get out of bed or do anything different so I wasn't sure how else to proceed.  I told him that The Lord was starting a healing process and to check with his doctor before he did anything different.  I also felt an impression to pray for his stomach area.  He said he felt heat there too when we prayed for his stomach area.  Later I found out that he was having trouble with his digestion system and they were considering putting in a colostomy to help him.

Two days before we came to pray for the husband, the wife had a dream that her husband had gotten out of bed when she wasn't looking.  She had never had a dream about him all during this medical problem.  I haven't been back to Georgia to find out what has happened with this man.

Prayer Model and WOK (5)

We prayed for a senior pastor of the church in Georgia we were visiting.  This pastor is in his 80's and had trouble with energy levels, trouble in his shoulders and other age related ailments.  I briefly interviewed him to find out what to pray for.  I used petitionary prayers asking God to restore strength.  Felt a WOK regarding his legs and prayed for God to strengthen his legs, knees and ankles.  He said he felt better.  He had considered not coming out from his bedroom to have us pray for him because he didn't feel good that afternoon.  That night we went to eat dinner and he decided that he wanted to go eat with us.  We went to a cafeteria and he was able to carry his tray with all the food on it to the table.  His wife later told me that he hadn't been able to do that in months.  Praise God!  When we left the house that night, he was out in the garden clipping flowers!  I love the fact that Jesus touches both young and old...he doesn't age discriminate!

Prayer Model (6)

Prayed for a man who had cancer (stage 3, I think).  He was undergoing chemo treatments.  Has tumors in several locations, including brain and I think in the lung area.  I interviewed him to find out about any significant event that occurred when this started.  Didn't seem to be anything tied to the time when the cancer showed up.  I prayed using commanding prayers, commanding cancer to leave, rebuking its effects.  I commanded the immune system to rise up, blood levels to return to normal.  He felt heat in his head area, felt the presence of The Lord.  I blessed what The Lord was doing.  Not sure what has happened to this man since then as I don't have any contact with him.

Prayer Model and WOK (7)

Prayed for the wife of prayer model 6 man.  I had a WOK about her side with pain.  She said she had pain, but it was on her right side, not the left.  I asked her what it was.  It was her gall bladder.  So I interviewed her about when did this start.  She said around the same time she divorced her first husband.  I asked her about that relationship.  She said there was alot of anger and physical abuse.  I asked her if she had ever told him that she forgave him.  She said she had done that in her heart but never told him that.  I encouraged her to do that if she ever got the chance.  She said she sees him all the time.  I counseled her to do this when her current husband was around and to be led by The Lord when and if she approached him.  I then prayed for her gall bladder using commanding prayers.  She wasn't having any pain at the time but felt God's peace.

Prayer Model and WOK (8)

I prayed for a woman who had arthritis and a frozen right shoulder.  I interviewed her at first to find out what was wrong with her.  She told me all of her issues with arthritis and that she wasn't able to fix her hair and had to use a long wooden spoon to clean her self when using the restroom (TMI).

I began praying for her using commanding prayers, rebuking arthritis.  I then felt that this may be a generational issue (WOK impression) so I asked if her mother had arthritis.  She said no since she died young, but that her sisters had arthritis and her grandmother had arthritis.  So I broke the generational curse of arthritis and then commanded her shoulder to unfreeze.  Another gentleman who was there with me began lifting her arm up, very slowly.  And she said, oh that feels good.  Oh that feels real good!  Oh my that feels better than sex! (Major laugh at this point)  She ended up being able to raise her right arm above her head...Praise God!  She said, you don't understand i haven't been able to to do this for years.  Hallelujah!  Later that afternoon, I saw her again before leaving the church building.  She told me that she couldn't wait to go to the bathroom the next morning!  (Another major laugh!)

Prayer Model (9)

Prayed for a man who came up in a healing line for prayer.  I interviewed him and he said that he had an inner ear infection which cause his hearing to be dull.  I asked him when this started and was there anything significant that happened around this same time.  He said yes he had been in an argument with his son and had pushed him really hard to the ground.  I asked him if he had apologized to his son.  He did.  I then asked if he had repented from anger.  He had not.  So i led him in a prayer of repentance for anger and then led him to forgive himself as well.  I then prayed using commanding prayers for the hearing to open and infection to leave.  His hearing immediately was better.  Praise God!

I have prayed for several others during this class seeing one person healed from arthritis, and another from a curved spine (saw her posture improve after praying for her).  Prayed with many others including issues of hepatitis, migraines, anxiety disorders, colds, lengthening of legs, hip issues, etc.  I feel that my ministry has changed forever after going through these two classes with CHCP.  I getting ready to go to Honduras to minister on a team of 9 missionaries where we will minister to 10,000 over the course of a week.  I'm looking forward to what God is going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment